Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ethan Turns 4 Months Old

Ethan turned 4 months old on 12/19/10.  Of course I'm way behind on posting pictures, but at least I'm getting around to it before he turns 5 months!  :)  We had our usual photo shoot to commemorate this occasion.  Ethan is now getting a bit more active during our shoots and tries to grab for the camera many times.  He has also figured out that there is a sticker on his onesie (I have decals for each month that just stick onto his clothes for easy removal) and has started trying to remove it.  Even though every time I put the decal on I say to him, "Now Ethan, NO playing with the sticker and trying to pull it off.  We need to leave it on!"  :)
I love his face in this one!

Give me that camera!

Mama, what are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment